Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church,Tom Jewett, Ed Lawless, Jim Anderberg, Jason Buzzell, Ridgely Fuller
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- A resident inquired if he had any recourse for the cost of his wife being taken to the hospital during a welfare check. His wife called someone by accident and that person in turn called 911 for a welfare check. The officer that arrived called for an ambulance which transported his wife to the emergency room in Augusta. The Selectboard knew of none.
- The Broadband Committee updated the selectboard on the progress and outlined the future process as follows;
- August 31, 2022- Information meeting at 6:30p.m. at the Vienna Community Room. -
- September 01, 2022- the Special Town Meeting Warrant will be posted on the Vienna website, at the post office, and at the Townhouse.
- September 19, 2022- Public hearing at 6:30p.m. at the Vienna Community Room.
- October 01, 2022- Special Town Meeting for VOTE on the Broadband warrant at 9:00a.m. at the Vienna Community Room.
5. Meeting adjourned.