Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Kerry Casey, Annie Tibbetts, Brian Church
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #22 ($61,082.58).
- The Broadband grant application has been submitted and the town is waiting to hear the results.
- Chief Church brought to the attention of the selectboard that someone backed into one of the garage doors at the fire station. Chief Church contacted the State Police and filed a report that will be shared with the town’s insurance company when a claim is filed. Phil, from Vienna Garage Doors, will look at the door and provide an estimate for the repairs.
- Meeting adjourned.