Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Kerry Casey, Ed Lawless, Lisa Goucher
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #8 ($39,877.81).
- The selectmen voted to have the Vienna Broadband Authority with the Skowhegan Savings Bank. The selectmen voted to move $300,000 into that account.
- The Selectboard voted to move all accounts to Skowhegan Savings Bank.
- The Selectboard talked with Lisa Goucher about her recent Spirit of America Award.
- Meeting adjourned.