How can I watch shows and sports events using high-speed internet? Also known as cutting the cord.
Once you have a high-speed fiber connection to the internet there is a wealth of content available. Viewing content this way is referred to as "streaming"
You "stream" content using your home computer or smart TV or a streaming device like a Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire and a subscription to some of these streaming services
- YouTube TV
- fubo - Live Sports without cable
- hulu - Stream full seasons of exclusive series, current-season episodes, hit movies, Hulu Originals, kids shows, and more.
- philo - Live, streaming, & on-demand. 60+ channels
- sling - Sling TV is the first app-based TV service letting you stream live television and on-demand content over the internet. Watch live shows wherever you are, at home or on the go! With Sling TV, you get to choose the television option that’s right for you, including Channel Add-ons, Premiums Add-ons, DVR Plus and more. Watching live TV is easier and more affordable with Sling - it’s the way TV should be!
- DirectTv - Regional sports networks, hit movies, original series, and more—our TV packages have the essential channels you want.
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max - Now streaming blockbuster movies, epic originals, and addictive series
- peacock - Live Sports. News. Bingeworthy TV. Hundreds of Movies. Current Hits
- Showtime - Critically-acclaimed originals, exclusive live sports, hit movies — all together.