Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Ron Goff.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- It was reported that the Egypt Pond Road sign has been stolen. Dodi will order a new one from White Sign. The cost will come out of Administration
- Discussed an issue with the culvert on the Trask Road. The bottom of the culvert has rusted out and will need to be replaced at some point. Road Commissioner Goucher is monitoring the situation.
- Signed Certificates for the planning board members.
- Signed Certificate of Appointment for the Town House Committee members.
- Signed Certificate of Appointment for the Town Health Officer
- Selectmen worked on a Policy draft for Salary Draw for yearly salaried employees, i.e., Selectmen, Treasurer, Town Clerk, Tax Collector, Animal Control Officer, Web Master, Newsletter Editor, Fire Chief, Deputy Chief, and Assistant Chief.
- At the next meeting the selectmen will review and vote on adopting the 2016-2017 General Assistance appendices.