Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Lidie Robbins, Mike Rogers
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- Another request for reviewing the valuation of a resident’s property. The increase in valuation was due to the 2016 tree growth rates.
- Discussion with Lidie Robbins of 30 Mile River Watershed about the Parker Pond Boat Launch. The pavement has been gradually breaking away over time. There is now a plan to put in riprap and stone to improve the area. The town will supply the materials and the YCC will provide the labor for the project.
- Mike Rogers of Maine Revenue Service did a sales ratio analysis of recent sales. This is done annually to determine the Certified Ration for the town. Since our last town wide reassessment, we have been able to remain at 100% when doing the Tax Commitment. The town will receive his results at a later date.