Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Kerry Casey, Kirsten Heck
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #5 ($87,284.56).
- The selectmen continued the interview of Kerry Casey for the Treasurer position. Kerry comes to the town with years of experience doing treasurer work for other towns and has a degree in business management. This is dependent on winning a write in campaign for the position. At this time, no one is running and the current treasurer is leaving the position after her appointment is finished.
- The selectboard conducted a Zoom to review the articles to be voted on by referendum on March 12, 2021. The Zoom meeting went well with 12 town residents, a Reporter, and the three selectpersons.
- The selectmen met with Kerry Casey to go over Treasurer expectations and to get to know each other more.
- Meeting adjourned.