Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Muffy Floyd
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #10 ($12,464.36)
- Graffiti found on the Davis road has been removed. Driveway sealer was applied to cover up the graffiti which was done with spray paint. The Police have been notified and an investigating is ongoing.
- The road side mowing is going out to bid. All bids will be opened on Tuesday, July 26th. The selectmen reserve the right to refuse any and all bids.
- Faxed property cards to realtors.