Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Racklif
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Discussed the possibility of committing the taxes on May 24th. John Sexton and Dodi are continuing to work on all the property changes for 2016.
- Discussed the proposed Fire Department addition and possible time line for it for it to be presented to the residents of Vienna. The possibilities are either wait till the next town meeting (March) or have a special town meeting to take the money out of surplus. The selectmen voted unanimously that this should be presented at the annual town meeting in March.
- The USDA, who holds the note for the Fire Truck, has informed the town that we are not required to have a reserve account in the amount of one payment ($14,141) as we had previously been told.
- The recent bulky pick up day is complete. Several items were not picked up as they are not on the list of authorized items for pickup. Items that are not picked up on bulky pick up day: motor oil, construction debris (doors, plywood, windows, used lumber, drywall, etc.), paint that is not dried or has not had sand/cat litter applied. No more than three tires per household (tires can not be on rims).
- Reviewed property cards with changes.