Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Brian Church, Paul LeBlond
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 09 ($70,726.05)
- Discussed putting an addition onto the Fire Station with Chief Brian Church and Deputy Chief Paul LeBlond. Chief Church presented an estimated cost of the project. The project is still in the planning stages; it is unclear at this time how the project will be funded.
- The Vienna fire department received a $50 donation from Lesley Cowenhoven for their help in rescuing his dog from Echo Lake in March. Mr. Cowenhoven sent a $300 check to the Lakes Region Mutual Aid Group and $50 to all individual fire departments who participated in the successful rescue.
- The town received a certification - The 2015 Silver Award-from the Maine State Legislators for Vienna’s continued participation in the Spirit of America program.