Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Received a request from Annie Tibbetts for proof of Town Insurance for equipment. Signed the 2016 user agreement governing the accessible voting system. This is Mandatory equipment and the State will be paying the lease ($800+) for the town’s use of the equipment.
- Read the minutes from the recent Town House Committee meeting. They reported that the balance of the Dorothy Waugh Account is $42911.17. The Town House sign and bulletin board projects have been completed. They are looking into installing a metal grate on the ramp in front of the door.
- Discussed the proposed RSU #9 budget for 2016-2017.
- Met with town resident about the improper use of sand/salt and crushed stone belonging to the Town. A payment plan has been made.