Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Marti Gross, John Archard
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous selectmen meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #2 ($7,861.94)
- The selectmen discussed Planning Board “Public Hearing” with John Archard. John thought the advertising notice should have had more information and detail about what was to be discussed or proposed—involving set backs and shore land zoning. The meeting is Wednesday, January 17th at 7:00pm.
- The selectmen discussed the Ordinance Review Committee and the fact that is currently dormant.
- The selectmen will be following up with the Code Enforcement Officer on a “junk situation” and also on a required replanting in a shore land zone area.
- The selectmen reviewed the Bank Reconciliation report.
- The selectmen worked on the Warrant Articles for the 2018 budget to be voted on at town meeting—March 10th.