Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross
The Tuesday night meeting was postponed until Wednesday night because of the winter weather.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 3 ($32,261.28)
- Selectmen finalized the warrant articles for the 2017 town meeting. The budget amounts to be raised at town meeting, as presented in the Warrant, total $553,811.00. Dodi will take the completed town report to Pettingill Printing in Leeds on Monday, February 13. The reports should be back in town by Thursday, March 2, to be mailed out Friday, March 3.
- Selectmen received a proposal letter from Creston Gaither to work on the property transfers (April 1, 2016 to April 1, 2017) and update the town tax maps, etc. Selectmen voted to accept the proposal as written and will contact him.
- Selectmen reviewed and signed the Bank Reconciliation Report.