Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Crystal Whittier, Charles Yates. Ann Tibbetts, Ernestine Emery
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- Selectmen signed a Quitclaim Deed to clear up an old paid lien.
- Chris reported that Dan Goucher, road commissioner, has been out pushing back banks of snow along the road sides. This will get the water back into the ditches when the spring rains start.
- Received an inquiry over the Town’s cost of the recent court action. Selectmen explained the bill had not yet been turned in, but should be on the Warrant of March 7th.
- Selectmen signed a Cemetery Lot Conveyance for sexton, Ernestine Emery; Annie Tibbetts, Town Clerk, notarized it.
- Adjourned until Thursday, March 2nd at 5:00 to label and sort town reports for mailing. They will go to the Post Office on March 3rd