Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff. John Archard
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 25 for 2016 ($7431.54).
- Entered Executive session with CEO John Archard. Selectmen gave him a letter they received pertaining to a legal case he is working on. Two cases were discussed.
- Left Executive session
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #1 for 2017. ($ 80,992.03)
- Received Thank You letters from the Mt. Vernon Food Bank, Kennebec Land Trust, Franklin Cemetery and Kennebec Behavioral Health for 2016 donations from the town. These are all special accounts voted on at Town Meeting.