Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross, Alan Trask, Brian Church
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 12 ($156,233.68)
- Alan Trask requested a letter to be sent to the United States Postal Service stating that the property taxes on the Post Office building have been paid in full. The postal service leases the building from Mr. Trask.
- Discussed Fire Engine #82 pump issue: Chief Church informed the selectmen that Engine 82 did not pass the 2016 pump test. The engine needs a seal replaced on the dry side of the pump along with other parts on the wet side. Chief Church is waiting for an estimate from Reliance for the repair of the pump.