Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Felicia Audett, Ed McCarthy, Alan Williams, Joe Young, Tom Jewett, Ed Lawless, Annie Tibbetts
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #12 ($15, 206.94).
- Mr. Young updated the selectboard on the Broadband process and informed them of the next steps.
- Mr. McCarthy talked with the selectmen about people speeding on Route 41, how business is being conducted in Mt.Vernon at the Flying Pond Variety Store, and talked about people wearing masks during public meetings in Vienna. The select board continues to look into these matters.
- Mr. Williams expressed interest in cutting wood from town owned property referred to as the “Old Dump”.The selectboard has been advised the cutting of trees on town owned property would need to go out to bid. The selectboard will look further into this option of raising money for the town.
- The selectmen will meet on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 6:30p.m. to set the mill rate.
- Meeting adjourned.