Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Felicia Audett, Dodi Thompson, Tom Jewett
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #14 ($77,304.34).
- The selectmen will meet with Matthew Drost on Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 5:30p.m. for an interview for the Code Enforcement Officer position.
- The Treasurer has resigned and will end her service at the end of August 2020.
- The selectboard discussed the previous complaints of a resident of people speeding on Route 41, in front of his house. The selectboard agreed to not get a speed radar sign due to lack of storage space and personnel to a) keep it maintained b) collect data and c) to keep it operational/charged. The selectboard has directed the resident via email and in person to contact the Sherriffs’ Department and the State Police.
- The selectboard has been asked to sign paperwork to acknowledge the need for faster internet in the town. The selectboard is in full agreement and furthermore agrees to support efforts to bring better service to our community. The town has been working with other local towns to bring better service to the area.
- Meeting adjourned.