Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Kirsten Heck, Jim Anderberg, Ed Lawless, Mike Rogers, Danny Goucher.
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #22 ($52,261.17).
- Mike Rogers assisted the selectboard with finishing paperwork for the state and assisted with an abatement.
- Jim Anderberg and Ed Lawless updated the selectboard on the broadband process and how things are progressing.
- Danny Goucher updated the Selectboard on the progress of the Ithiel Gordon Road/Tower Road project, winter sand, and the Egypt Pond paving. The town is expected to receive some reimbursement for the Ithiel Gordon Road/Tower Road project from a grant with the 30 Mile River Watershed Association. The Kimball Pond Road will be paved 2021.
- Meeting adjourned.