Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Donald Tibbetts, Kirsten Heck
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting. 3. Reviewed and signed Warrant #3 ($91,271.06).
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #25 2020 Additions ($4,565.39).
- The Selectmen worked on the 2020 Town Report.
- Selectmen made copies of a couple property cards
- and sent them to realtors.
- Donald brought in an Article, asking the State to
- add carbon pricing legislation, to the Town
- Received a letter from a town resident letting us
- know she has removed a building from her
- Meeting adjourned.