Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Discussed the proposed timeline for putting several pieces of foreclosed properties up for sale to the public.
- Reviewed and made minor changes to the Town Salt/Sand Pile Policy. Townspeople are allowed two (2) 5 gallons buckets for personal use as needed through the season.
- Discussed getting property cards on a backup device. This would allow each selectman to have a copy with them at home. They can also be put on the town’s web site.