Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail; read and accepted minutes from the last meeting.
- Selectmen received one mowing bid. Luke Olson was awarded both 2 year contracts. The price remained the same as the 2014 mowing season.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #9 ($16,147.84)
- Selectmen reviewed the Plaintiff’s brief in the cell tower lawsuit. Attorney Langsdorf will be filing the Defendant’s (Town of Vienna) brief soon.
- Chris reported that brush cutting has been done on the following roads: Tower Road, Kimball Pond Road, Cumner Road, Bessey Road and the Davis Road.