Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross, Brian Church, Ervin Bean
- Reviewed and dispersed mail; read and approved minutes from the last two meetings.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #8 ($26,696.21)
- The town received a refund of $104.00 from Maine Municipal Association for the workers comp insurance. This is for having good work practices and not filing any claims for the year.
- Reviewed and signed the bank reconciliation report.
- Selectmen discussed the cell phone tower issue and the possible cost to the town before it is reconciled one way or the other.
- Ervin Bean came to discuss his property taxes.