Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Luke Olson
- Reviewed and dispersed mail; read and accepted minutes from previous meeting
- Selectmen discussed the newly discovered roof leak in the small office around the chimney. The townhouse committee has been notified.
- Selectmen talked with Luke Olson about his contract to mow the town cemeteries, town park, community building and townhouse. He has agreed to sign for two more years at a 3% increase over last year. The new contract will be signed at the next meeting.
- Discussed pot holes on a few roads around town; the Besse Rd. being of concern.
- The preliminary RSU #9 budget vote was held last night at Mt. Blue High School; the proposed budget passed as presented ($35,547,403, Vienna’s share is $721,988). There will be a town wide vote held on May 15th; polls in Vienna will be open from 2:00 to 8:00 PM. at the Community Building.