Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Robert Martin
- Reviewed and dispersed mail; read and accepted minutes from previous meeting.
- Selectmen searched through old plumbing permit folders; a resident was hoping to find the septic design for his property.
- The selectmen discussed the town’s insurance coverage. Kyes Insurance provides our current coverage, but the town will seek a quote from Maine Municipal Association for comparison. The current policies are up for renewal on July 19th.
- FEMA has contacted the town regarding the application for reimbursement for damages to town roads during storms in October 2017.
- Dodi will meet with John Sexton tomorrow to wrap up 2018 property changes. Most have been given to Annie at this point, with only a handful left. Selectmen plan to do the Tax Commitment next Tuesday, May 29th.