Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross, Dan Goucher
- Reviewed and dispersed mail; read and accepted minutes from previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #10 ($20,295.52)
- Selectmen discussed the School Budget and the vote which is taking place.
- Dodi reported that she attended the Town House Committee meeting with representatives from Bangor Savings Bank. They gave a review and update of the Dorothy Waugh Trust. The Town of Vienna receives 40% of the interest income quarterly to be used for the upkeep, maintenance and preservation of the Vienna Town House.
- Selectmen signed the two-year contract with Luke Olson for mowing of town properties.
- Road Commissioner’s report: Grading and materials applied to Besse Rd, Stream Rd, and Davis Rd. Brush has been cut on Klir Beck and Egypt Pond Roads; tree and brush work on Cumner and Tower Roads; removed excess sand from ditches on Anderson Road. Most roads in town are no longer posted; Dan is monitoring loggers on Mountain Road for damage to the road.