Dodi Thompson,Chris Smith,Jeff Rackliff, Barbra Gilman, Peg Lang, Millie Whittier.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous selectmen meeting.
- Discussed getting a new Rennai heater for the townhouse with members of the Townhouse Committee The old furnace system will be removed. The new heater will be installed against the north wall between the old voting booths and the podium. Downeast Energy is the vendor.
- The town received a $67.00 dividend check from the Maine Municipal Association Workers Compensation Fund.
- The selectmen received and reviewed a Tree Growth application
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #16 ($14,380.15)
- The Selectmen reviewed and signed the Bank Reconciliation Report
- The selectmen reviewed the request letter from the auditor for the 2016 Audit and began locating requested documents.
- Kennebec Valley Cap Program is now taking applications for fuel assistance (Please call 859-1500 or 1-800-542-8227).