Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Allan Trask
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous selectmen meeting.
- The selectmen worked on the tree growth report.
- Allan Trask spoke to selectmen about one of his properties on Cemetery Road. He provided the selectmen with documentation of a transfer of a portion of that property to the Cemetery Association. This will be included in the changes for 2018.
- The selectmen will be voting on the 2017 - 2018 General Assistance Appendices at the next meeting, October 3rd. This is an annual that allows the town to meet state recommendations.
- The selectmen are looking for a new E911 addressing officer. The person would be responsible for assigning house numbers to the new homes and the upkeep of the records. If you are interested in this position please contact one of the selectmen.