Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Marti Gross, Robert Ball
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant# 03 ($93,660.87)
- The selectmen worked on the “selectmen letter” for the town report.
- The selectmen assisted Mr. Ball with looking at tax maps and property cards of several properties.
- Voted to accept Creston Gaither dba Yorkhill Surveying’s proposal to update the tax maps for 2018, per tax transfers, new deeds, etc. from April 1, 2017 through April 1, 2018.
- The selectmen received notice that our license for the exit sign at the town house has been renewed (it contains a radioactive component).
- The selectmen will be meeting briefly at 6:30 on Thursday night, February 8th to sign the final warrant for the town meeting. Dodi will take the Town Report to Pettingill Printing in Leeds on Monday, February 12th.