Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Katie Church, Marti Gross, Lidie Robins
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted theminutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 11 ($65,478.46)
- 30 Mile River Watershed Association will be applying for a grant from the DEP. A portion of the grant will be used for a Vienna project. Discussed the culvert at the beginning of Ithiel Gordon road and the ditch running from the end of the Ithiel Gordon road toward Parker Pond along side of the Tower Road.
- The selectmen reviewed the current years insurance policy from Kyes Insurance; discussed the application from MMA for the town insurance.
- The Selectmen worked on paperwork for the FEMA reimbursement for the wind/rain storm on October 31st, 2017. Dodi will meet with Pam Coleman of FEMA on Wednesday, June 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Meeting Adjourned.