Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Mike Rogers, Barry Emery, Steve Young, Waine Whittier
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Mike Rogers, from Maine State Revenue conducted the sales ratio analysis of recent sold properties. So far, the town has been able to stay at 100% since the 2008 town wide revaluation.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 16 ($22,835.04).
- Selectmen had an executive session to discuss a property issue with a town resident.
- The selectmen received a new tree growth application from a town resident
- The selectmen reviewed the bank reconciliation report.
- Meeting adjourned.