Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Muffy Floyd, Jim Floyd.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #8 ($20,152.16).
- Selectmen agreed to purchase a 100’x100’ tarp to cover the sand/salt pile. This should arrive next week and put up soon thereafter; this will help protect the salt/sand pile during spring and summer rains.
- Received a check for $126.00 from Maine Municipal after our Workers Comp audit.
- The Road Commissioner has been continuing the tree and brush cutting along roadsides. He is also filling soft spots and pot holes on all town roads.