Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Marti Gross
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #18 ($73,884.64).
- Selectmen will be ordering “truck entering” signs to be put up on the Tower Road near Troy Beans new garage. This is a safety issue with the garage being at the bottom of the steep hill and Troy has requested these signs for everyone’s safety.
- Dave Steven was awarded the winter sand contract for 2200 yards at $4.40 a yard. The winter sand will be put up in November. 225 tons of salt will be ordered for the winter roads.
- Selectmen voted to accept the MMA General Assistance–Appendices A-F for the period of October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019.
- Chris reported that Dan has graded the Klir Beck Road and Mountain Road and has replaced culverts on the Trask Road and the Kimball pond Road.
- Meeting adjourned.