Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Colleen Meader
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- The selectmen discussed winter roads. The selectmen have received no complaints about conditions of the roads this winter.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 5 ($97,774.80)
- The Selectmen discussed the cell tower, seems that AT&T is still the only service that has installed their equipment.
- The selectmen looked at the storage room (where the old furnace used to be) and decided that two more filing cabinets should be added to that area.
- Meeting adjourned.