Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Tim Bickford, Devin Webster, John Archard, Luke Olson, Burt Whittier
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 06 ($15,516.48)
- Selectmen received a Citizens’ Petition to repeal the Building Ordinance, enacted on March 12, 2016, along with any amendments voted in on March 10, 2017; and reinstate the Notification of Construction Ordinance enacted in 1996.
- Selectmen agreed to have the special election (tentative date, April 28 th) to vote on the two Contradicting proposals, the new Citizens’ Petition, and a fourth option to repeal the proposals voted in on March 10, 2017 and go back to the Building Ordinance enacted on March 12, 2016; with the understanding that the selectmen will task the Ordinance Review Committee and others to come up with a compromise proposal for changes to the building ordinance to be presented at the March 2018 town meeting. It will be stated clearly on the ballot that you may vote YES on one option only! If a ballot has more that one mark it will become void and will not be counted. (Note: The special election has now been set for Tuesday, May 16th from 3:00 PM to 8:00M. Public Hearing will be May 1st at 7:00 PM. Both will be held in the Community Room)
- Luke Olson dba All Season Handyman turned in his proposal to extend his contract for mowing for the 2017 season. Selectmen accepted the proposal and signed the contract.
- Selectmen reviewed a resident’s property card by request. The resident had questions relating to her increased valuation due to tree growth rates.
- Adjourned meeting until Thursday at 6:30.