Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Creston Gaither, Cathy Horner, Charity Spencer, Gail Seamon
- Selectmen reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from previous meeting.
- Lengthy meeting with town resident and other family members regarding their properties in Vienna. Creston spoke as a surveyor and as the person who updates Vienna’s tax maps. The confusion of property ownership has been resolved, but there is still a question of acreage resulting from a survey of an abutting property. Creston will review the survey and all maps pertaining to the situation. Name changes will be made for the 2017 tax bills.
- Selectmen worked on the Town Warrant for the March 11th town meeting.
- Selectmen reviewed the Bank Reconciliation report.