Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Health Officer Dr. Dan Onion notified the selectmen that the water test for the Flying Boat launch/swimming area passed. Dr. Onion stated that the water test showed less than 1/100cc for E-coli. A copy of the test was sent from the lab as well.
- Selectmen received the results of the sales analysis done by Mike Rogers of the Maine revenue services. The combined sales ratio is 93%. This means our certified ratio will remain at 100% for 2017.
- Selectmen completed a 2016 MMA Legislative Issues survey.