Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Susan Burns, John Archard
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- Reviewed and signed Warrant 14 ($22,937.90)
- Discussed 30 Mile River Watershed and possible YCC projects with Sue Burns, Vienna’s representative. (Rock dams, fabrics, to help with erosion control, etc).
- Discussed creating a road committee made up of 5 town residents, preferably from various parts of Vienna. Will put a notice in the August Newsletter.
- Discussed Fire Department communication and possible Mutual Aid transmitter being placed on the new cell phone tower on Bessey Road.
- Selectmen signed the letter of commitment with auditor Stephen Hopkins for the 2015 Audit.
- Selectmen reviewed a letter of denial for abatement from John Sexton. A copy of the letter will be mailed to property owner.