Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Annie Tibbetts, John Archard
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- On Wednesday, July 27, the Planning Board will hold a public hearing at 7:00 p.m at the Vienna Town House. The subject of the hearing is to discuss possible changes to the Building Ordinance, Shore Land Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance. This has been posted at the Selectmen’s Office, Post Office, Town Clerk’s Office and the Vienna web site.
- Signed warrant for the RSU 9 budget revote. This will be held Thursday, July 28th from 1 PM to 7 PM at the Vienna Community Building.
- Discussed building permits and possible permit denial with Code Enforcement Officer Archard.