Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Wayne Whittier, Brian Church, Marti Gross
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #11 ($11,938.50)
- Discussed tax bill with a town resident. There was a question on the assessed value, in regards to the Tree Growth law. The property in question has shore frontage and some acreage in Tree Growth. Dodi will contact assessing agent John Sexton to review the situation. Resident was g i v e n a b a t e m e n t applications.
- The Vienna Fire Department has received two grants from Maine Municipal Association totaling $2138.00. The money will be used for Self Contained Breathing Apparatus.
- Mark Holmes from the fire department contacted John from the MMA about chimney cleaning. At this time the town is not covered for Chimney cleaning under the Workers Compensation policy. Selectmen will contact Kyes Insurance, who provides the town insurance, about coverage
- Vienna Fire Department, Inc has bought gear bags for the fire fighters.
- Selectmen reviewed and signed the Bank Reconciliation report. 9. Looked through plumbing permits from 1987 to 1989 looking for a septic plan. The plan in question is not on file.