Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #5 - $79,121.71
- Selectmen discussed a complaint that has been filed in the Superior Court – Jonathan Lawless, et.al. vs. Town of Vienna. They are asking that the Cell Tower set-back waiver (which was approved by the Vienna Board of Appeals) be overturned. Attorney Stephen Langsdorf of Preti-Flaherty will handle the case for the Town.
- Selectmen reviewed the bank reconciliation report.
- Selectmen will meet at the Town House at 5:00 PM on Thursday, March 5th to label and sort the Town Reports for mailing.