Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Dan Goucher, Tim Bickford, Marti Gross, Carole O’Connell
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #7 ($88,495.46)
- Discussed town roads with the Road Commissioner, and talked about plans for Road Maintenance for the 2016 year. Tower road and Bean Farm road have had some maintenance at this time involving removal of potentially dangerous trees. The Tower Road has been addressed from end to end.
- Carole O’Connell from the Historical Society asked if the town could repair the shoulder of the section of the Kimball Pond Road in front of the spring and repair the edge of the road. This has been forwarded to the Road commissioner. Selectmen suggested the historical society could put up a “seasonal fence” to keep automobiles off the shoulder.
- Discussed the new Building Ordinance with Tim Bickford. He wishes to have it repealed. The selectmen explained he could submit a citizen’s petition to have an article put on the warrant for the town meeting in 2017.
- Selectmen discussed the increased use of electricity at the sand shed. Chris is going to call CMP to check the situation (and the equipment).