Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant # 7 ($78,511.30)
- Selectmen discussed Building Ordinance issue. It was agreed to have a single question and four options, while making sure voters only vote yes on one option. Any ballot that has more than one option marked yes will be void. The selectmen will contact MMA and PretiFlaherty, the town’s law firm, on the best way to word and present the ballot.
- Selectmen worked on property cards. Pulled the cards for all properties that had been transferred in ownership from April 1, 2016 to April 1, 2017. Also pulled cards that had ongoing construction, which were flagged to recheck in 2017. John Sexton, assessing agent for the town, with assistance from Dodi, will work to update all the cards. They will then be given to Annie Tibbetts, tax collector, to enter into her system.