Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #3.
- Discussed the Town’s insurance coverage for Town employees and volunteers. Jeff will contact Kyes Insurance, with whom we have the majority of our coverage and MMA, with whom we have Worker’s Comp, in reference to current insurance policies.
- All gravel roads are being posted this week. This is necessary because of the higher than normal winter temperatures and abnormal weather patterns.
- Selectmen were notified that the clearing of the cell tower lot is to begin this week. Their plan is to have construction of the tower completed by June of this year.