Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- Received a check from Maine Municipal Association for the fire department Safety Grant. ($2,000 plus)
- Selectmen received a letter from the state department of bureau of motor vehicles stating that the recent audit of the Vienna Town Clerk was acceptable by the Bureau of Motor Vehicles standards
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #16 ($109,549.25)
- 2016 Salt prices are being held at the same price as 2016.
- Report from Dan Goucher, Road Commissioner: Portion of Bean Road has been paved, ditched and 3 new culverts have been installed. All driveways have been shimmed back to the road.
- Made the annual Fire Truck payment of $14,141.00 to the United States Department of Agriculture. The Town has 6 payments left; the fire truck will be paid off in 2022.
- Selectmen worked on the Auditors request list.
- Selectmen discussed writing a policy stating if a selectmen or other employee fails to finish his/her term then the employee will be required to repay any salary they may have received beyond the amount of time worked for that year.