Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Felicia Audet, Lenny Meader, Coleen Meader
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- The selectmen discussed winter roads:
Smaller trucks are being used on the dirt roads. Roads are not freezing up with the warmer weather we are having in the early fall and spring. Roads are soft and are being damaged and the trucks are being damaged from traveling on the softer road. The future years we may need to mix sand with a lesser amount of salt to be used on the dirt roads.
- Quickbooks and Staples: Felicia and Chris will be picking up QuickbooksPro for the town treasurer’s system.Staples will install the Quickbooks program into the towns new laptop.
- Received the bill for lawn maintenance and cemetery care.from Luke Olson.
- Meeting Adjourned.