Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Laura Church, Linwood Meader Jr., Peg Lang, Jim Wachter, Luke Olson, Mike Rogers
- Six sign posts will be delivered next week for new road signs.
- Peg Lang raised the following concerns: Too much sand was used on the Cumner Rd., a chain has been placed on the gate at the old town dump, and concerns about mowing the town cemetery across from the United Methodist Church on Tower Rd.
- Linwood reported he had met with Dan Goucher re: culverts and ditches on Davis Rd. He has a meeting with Pike Industries for estimates for work on Kilr Beck and Tower Roads.
- Jim Wachter requested information regarding the assessment of his home and was provided with a copy of his tax card and abatement application.
- Luke Olson discussed his current mowing contract which includes Town House, Community Room/Fire Station, Town Park, and Seavey Corner Cemetery. He signed his contract.
- Bids were opened for mowing the Town Cemetery across from the United Methodist Church on the Tower Road. Darrel Varney bid $2575.00 for the season. Luke Olson bid $100.00 per mowing with a season cap of $2000.00. The contract was awarded to Luke Olson.
- Mike Rogers from the Maine Revenue Service did the sales ratio analysis.
- Reviewed and distributed mail.