Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Bonnie Currier.
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Discussed Sand and gravel issue from this last winter/spring with property owner. The party has been given a 30 day extension due to family issues.
- Selectmen Committed Taxes for 2016, the mil rate will be .01845. 5.
- Kennebec County Taxes are $67,635 for 2016. Revenue sharing went up $2500.00 from last year.
- The new Homestead Exemption is $15,000 (up from the previous $10,000). This year we added 24 homeowners to the list. In total we have a value of $3,352,900 of homestead exemptions. The Town will receive a reimbursement based on a value of $1,676,450.
- The Vienna portion of the proposed RSU #9 budget is up by $13,000. The town currently has 56 students attending RSU 9.
- Selectmen discussed the damage done to the Kimball Pond Road. It was reported that someone loaded an Excavator onto a load bed and caused damage to the pavement. The selectmen will contact the person who is believed to have been responsible for the damage.