Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Laura Church, Linwood Meader Jr., Marti Gross, Brian Church
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #13.
- Reviewed and distributed mail.
- Signed contract with Bruce A. Manzer Inc. for paving Klir Beck rd. and Tower Rd. (see minutes 6/6/12). Contract not to exceed $75,000.
- Brian inquired about missing chairs from the Fire Station. It appeared that someone had borrowed them without permission. Window screens have been repaired and/or replaced at the Community Room. They are working on a permanent location for the green shed which was given to the department by the Historical Society. It needs some repair following the fire, but will be used for storage.
- Linwood reported putting coarse gravel at the end of Davis Rd. and on Trask Rd.
- Received and reviewed minutes from the Town House Committee. They are getting proposals for insulation, painting, bat removal, and replacement shutters.