Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith, Marti Gross, Steve Young, Brian Church, Mike Church, Katie Church, Margaret Church, Annie Tibbetts, Roger Reville
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous selectmen meeting.
- The Vienna Fire Department received a grant for $7,000 from the Stephen and Tabitha King Foundation. This money will be used to replace the outdated air pack bottles for the SCBAs.
- Reviewed and signed warrant #19 ($20,260.16)
- The selectmen signed the warrant and notice of election for the RSU #9 Budget Referendum. This will be held on October 24th at the Community Center.
- Discussed with a town resident the need to do ditching in front of his property to help prevent the washing out of the town road. The Selectmen will visit the location and come up with a plan; there was further discussion on the road crown and ditching of the road.
- The selectmen reviewed and signed the bank reconciliation report.
- The selectmen voted to except the recommended appendices for the 2017- 2018 General Assistance Ordinance.
- There is an Ordinance Review Committee meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 19th, 6:30pm at the Town House.