Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross, Annie Tibbetts
This meeting was postponed from Tuesday, March 14, due to the storm
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting.
- Organized property cards.
- Selectmen held their meeting in the small office, as the Ordinance Review Committee and others were meeting in the bigger room. Selectmen had a general discussion of the annual town meeting which was held the previous Saturday. The budget passed as recommended. All incumbents were re-elected; the two contradicting proposals for changes to the Building Ordinance both passed. There was a discussion on how to best handle this situation with a special election.
- The selectmen then joined the ORC meeting for further discussion on the special election. After much discussion, it was agreed that we would have a run-off election on the two proposals; we would make it clear on the ballot that you can vote Yes on only one proposal. Present for Ordinance Review Committee meeting: Marianne Archard, Jim Anderberg, Tim Bickford, Stanley Webster, Waine Whittier, Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith.