Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Felicia Audet, Larry Bacon, Dan Goucher, Annie Tibbetts
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #10 ($28,076.88).
- The selectmen discussed concerns of a resident. Ed McCarthy is concerned about people driving fast on Route 41 and other local roads. The selectmen will contact the Sheriff's Department to ask for additional patrol in Vienna. Ed McCarthy is also concerned with people not wearing masks and following other state mandates for corona. The mandates state if a person has medical conditions then they do not need to wear a mask. HIPAA states we are not able to ask a person if they have a medical condition and people have attended meetings without a mask but are maintaining social distance. His concerns about people not wearing masks at local businesses was shared even though those businesses are not in Vienna.
- Mr. Bacon is interested in property/house in Vienna. The selectmen looked at property maps and cards.
- Mike Stoddard called and is looking for information on map #10 lot 128. He would like to build a shed on the property. He was informed to call the Vienna Planning Board.
- There is a sinkhole in front of the old Dam Shop. The owner is going to need to fix this because of the public safety issue of it being so close to the road. The selectmen talked with the Road Commissioner. Dan will be contacting Maine Drilling and Blasting to get estimates on blasting some ledge on the Tower Road and the Vienna Mountain Road. Dan has graded the Stream Road, Besse Road and the Davis Road. The town will not receive the normal amount of funding from the state.
- Meeting adjourned