Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross
1. Reviewed and dispersed mail.
2. Read and accepted minutes from previous meeting. The selectmen completed (for now) abatements for the 2017 season.
3. Selectmen discussed the Winter Sand Bid. Chris will contact the list of interested contractors. Selectmen will accept bids until September 12, when they will be opened at our regular meeting.
4. A letter was received from the Main Historic Preservation Commission stating that the Klir Beck House has been submitted for removal from the National Register of Historical Sites. Sadly the majority of the house was destroyed by fire some years ago.
5. The selectmen accepted Donnie Oliver’s bid of $1550.00 to mow the town roadsides and the old town dump.
6. Meeting adjourned.